Buying is easy and open to the public. Bidders must be at least 18 years old and:
1. Register to bid (please sign up for our email list)
2. We encourage you to attend the auction preview provided for each auction. Times, dates, and locations will be presented in each auction’s detail information.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions of the sale through a window that will pop up before allowing you to place bids.
4. Watch your lots and place your bids. We use a soft close auction. An item will remain open for bidding as long as the timer doesn't run down to zero seconds. Each additional bid extends the time allowed for accepting other bids. Set your maximum bid amount for each item and the system will place increment bids for you up to the amount entered.
5. Ironwood will charge a 15% buyers premium and accepts Visa and MasterCard for payment. A 5% discount will be applied for cash payments. We cannot accept personal checks or cashiers checks.
6. By placing a bid, a person is considered to have been duly presented with the conditions of the sale and has accepted the conditions and confirms they have entered into a legally binding contract.
7. If you are not local, please feel free to contact us prior to placing bids to confirm that we can work with your shipping agent within our designated payment and pickup schedule.
Contact Deb Vanderburg @ 972-310-0117.
8. Resale businesses are required to supply a current resale certificate to Ironwood Trading Company. In the absence of a signed Texas Sales and Use Tax Retail Certificate, all transactions will be charged the applicable sales tax.